Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Positive Leaders and Community Builders with a Growth Mindset

Transferring to Another School

Please notify the school office at least one week in advance if your child is transferring from Jackson School to another school.  We will prepare a transfer form that you may pick up the last day of your child’s attendance at JES. You must sign a form permitting Jackson School to forward your child’s records to the new school if that school is outside Kershaw County.  We will forward school records to the receiving school when they are requested provided that all books or money owed to JES have been returned or paid.