Parents will complete their child’s school registration materials using the web-based system called InfoSnap also known as PowerSchool Registration. With this system, parents will be able to access customized online forms for their student so they can update his/her information, provide emergency contact and vital medical information and read and agree to important notifications using any device that has access to the Internet.
- Returning students will need to provide the following information:
- Proof of residence (IE: light bill, water bill, mortgage/lease agreement) with a date no more than 2 months old)
- Be prepared to pay school fees
- Current proof of residence in the name of the parent or guardian (recent utility bill)
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Driver's license with a current address
- Recent tax documents or vehicle registration, mortgage or lease agreement (or legally notarized documentation from landlord verifying current address)
- Be prepared to pay school fees.
- Child’s Birth Certificate: State law requires that a child entering kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st and children entering first grade must be six (6) years old before September 1st.
- Child’s state certificate of immunization: Need a copy of this certificate? In SC see DHEC’s “How can I get a copy of my immunization records?” Nationally see the CDS’s “Find Your Child’s Immunization Record through Your State’s IIS”.
- Additional documents for transfer students: Withdrawal form from previous school, any academic documents and records, including the child’s latest transcript, report cards, and IEP (if applicable).
***Please note that anyone not having the proper documents will be directed to the district’s residency officer.