Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Positive Leaders and Community Builders with a Growth Mindset


Registration Requirements:

Parents will complete their child’s school registration materials using the web-based system called InfoSnap also known as PowerSchool Registration.  With this system, parents will be able to access customized online forms for their student so they can update his/her information, provide emergency contact and vital medical information and read and agree to important notifications using any device that has access to the Internet. 

  1.   Returning students will need to provide the following information:
  •       Proof of residence (IE: light bill, water bill, mortgage/lease agreement) with a date no more than 2 months old)
  •       Be prepared to pay school fees
  1. New students will need to provide the following information:
  •       Current proof of residence in the name of the parent or guardian (recent utility bill)
  •       Birth certificate
  •       Immunization record
  •       Driver's license with a current address
  •       Recent tax documents or vehicle registration, mortgage or lease agreement (or legally notarized documentation from landlord verifying current address)
  •       Be prepared to pay school fees.
  1.     Child’s Birth Certificate: State law requires that a child entering kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st and children entering first grade must be six (6) years old before September 1st. 
  2.   Child’s state certificate of immunization: Need a copy of this certificate? In SC see DHEC’s “How can I get a copy of my immunization records?” Nationally see the CDS’s “Find Your Child’s Immunization Record through Your State’s IIS”.
  3.     Additional documents for transfer students: Withdrawal form from previous school, any academic documents and records, including the child’s latest transcript, report cards, and IEP (if applicable).

***Please note that anyone not having the proper documents will be directed to the district’s residency officer.

Parent Forms in English

Parent Forms in Spanish